After our break from Covid-19 restrictions, Rushcutters Bay Tennis and Kiosk will be resuming regular Hot Shots Tennis classes effective from week commencing Monday 18 October 2021.
Please click on the link below relating to whether your child is an existing Hot Shots participant or whether you would like to join our program.
Existing Hot Shots Participant
New Hot Shots Participant
Rushcutters Bay Tennis and Kiosk will continue to align with the Public Health Order, Department of Sport and recommendations from Tennis NSW.
During this transition period from 18 October 2021, we will be adhering to the following restrictions until further information is provided.
- Our coaching ratio will be a maximum of 1:7 with smaller ratios for the younger groups.
- It is not essential for children under 12 years to be vaccinated.
- It is encouraged that children 13-15 years, have at least 1 x vaccination dose.
- If parents are not vaccinated, it is encouraged they drop off their children and return back at the end of the lesson.
- We will continue to encourage QR Code Scanning, provide hand sanitiser at all times and practice social distancing whilst lessons are being conducted.
We will continue to communicate with you as further information comes to hand regarding any restrictions.
We look forward to seeing you at the tennis centre again soon!