Dear Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre Community,
With consideration earlier today to the lockdown handed down by NSW Government and the affect this has on Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre.
Please see below relevant information about upcoming tennis programming.
Hot Shots Tennis
- Programming will cease as of today 9 July 2021 until restrictions have been lifted
- Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre will continue to operate with a maximum group of 2 people. Therefore court hire (singles only) and 1:1 private lessons will be permitted only during this lockdown period
- If you reside outside of 10km from Rushcutters Bay, unfortunately you will not be allowed entry into the facility until restrictions have been lifted
- All direct debit payments will be paused for a week to coincide with the pause in tennis programming
- Further communications will be made available as quickly as possible
- Up until this point we have been providing Vacation Care Sports Programs which has been considered as an essential service. However further updates will be provided if this is still allowed
- In the case that tennis camp is cancelled, we will communicate a process on how refunds and credits will be treated.
- Tennis is considered as an outdoor sport so will proceed in a group of maximum of 2 persons
- It is encouraged for you and your playing partner to wear a face mask upon arrival and exit from Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre until you reach the entry point into the tennis court.
- Please check-in upon arrival with the provided QR codes at the entry of the tennis courts
Our cafe will continue to operate under takeway only conditions.
We will continue to update the local community about restrictions and when we can go back to normal playing circumstances.
Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre Management