Dear Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre Community,
Please see below the most current and relevant information about current restrictions from NSW Health.
– Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre will continue to operate with a maximum group of 2 people. Therefore court hire (singles only) and 1:1 private lessons will be permitted only during this lockdown period.
– All visitors must live within City of Sydney LGA or within 5km of Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre
– If you reside outside of 5km radius, unfortunately, you will not be allowed entry into the facility until restrictions have been lifted
– All hot shots, adult classes, social tennis and tennis camps are on hold until further notice. All classes will resume as soon as possible and NSW Health restrictions allow us to do so
– It is encouraged for you and your playing partner to wear a face mask upon arrival and exit from Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre until you reach your designated tennis court
– Please check-in upon arrival with the provided QR codes at the entry of the tennis courts.
– Our cafe will continue to operate under takeaway only conditions.
We will continue to update the local community about restrictions and when we can go back to normal playing circumstances. We appreciate your support during this challenging time.
Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre Management