We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
Sydney Sports Management Group and the team at Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre is aware of recent announcements from the NSW Premier regarding the recovery roadmap for Greater Sydney.
As of Monday 11 October 2021, all tennis programming can resume as per normal with outdoor gatherings of up to 20 people. Social Tennis can also resume as per normal as well.
It is essential that all adults 16 years and over must be double vaccinated in order to participated. Staff do have the right to ask to sight your vaccination passport to ensure you’re eligible to participate. Children 15 years and under are not required to be double vaccinated.
We look forward to having you back participating in all our tennis programming.
Tennis Lessons and Coaching in Sydney
Tennis Centre and Cafe located in one of Sydney’s most picturesque parks. With something for everyone, we run tennis programs, coaching, competitions, social tennis, holiday camps and court hire as well as an offering of delicious cafe food and beverages. So whether you are a beginner, a professional or not the slightest bit interested in tennis, you are welcome here!
Covid Conditions of Entry
- All tennis programming can resume as per normal from Monday 11 October 2021
- All adults 16 years and over must be double vaccinated. Any children 15 years and under this is not required.
- Parents who are not double vaccinated, can only drop off and pick up their children for tennis lessons.
- Prior to entry into the courts, you will be required to complete the Covid Tracing form via the Service NSW App.
- We encourage you to utilise the online booking system to book your tennis court
- Maintain a minimum 1.5m at all times from your playing partner
- We encourage you to utilise your own tennis equipment when utilising our facility.
- Hand Sanitiser is provided at the serving window of the kiosk and in the reception area.
- Outdoor spaces have a maximum of 20 people.