We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
Sydney Sports Management Group and the team at Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre is aware of recent announcements from the National Cabinet and NSW Premier regarding easing of COVID-19 restrictions and the updated Community Tennis Guidelines released by Tennis NSW on June 18th.
Please note as of July 1st, we will be able to re-commence doubles play, group coaching, tennis camps and social tennis. As part of the easing of restrictions, all players will be required to fill in a Covid Tracing form capturing details of your attendance and these will need to be completed for each visit to our facility.
Please see our Covid Conditions of Entry for further details by clicking on the button below.
Tennis Lessons and Coaching in Sydney
Tennis Centre and Cafe located in one of Sydney’s most picturesque parks. With something for everyone, we run tennis programs, coaching, competitions, social tennis, holiday camps and court hire as well as an offering of delicious cafe food and beverages. So whether you are a beginner, a professional or not the slightest bit interested in tennis, you are welcome here!
Covid Conditions of Entry
- Players booking a court must complete Covid Tracing details at the time of their booking.
- If you have recently been overseas or have come in contact with somebody who has been overseas within the last 14 days, you must get tested for Covid-19
- If you or your fellow players have any flu, cold or respiratory symptoms on the date of your booking, please contact our reception to re-schedule your booking.
- No social gathering is permitted on the tennis court and you will be asked to arrive on time and leave as soon as your booking is finished.
- Prior to entry into the courts, you will be required to complete the Covid Tracing form via the website and an automatic pin code will be generated to enter the court area.
- Players will be required to wait outside the court gates until your court has been completely vacated from the previous booking.
- Complete 1.5m physical distance between other players on the court where possible.
- No hand-shaking, high fives or physical contact (touch racquets allowed).
- No racquet or ball hire will be allowed at any time.
- Players will be required to bring their own hand sanitiser and equipment. Alternatively, you can visit reception for hand sanitiser prior to entry into the courts.
- Maximum of 4 players on the court at the same time, 2 players on each side of the net.
- No changing of ends during matchplay.
- No unauthorised tennis coaches permitted on the courts.
- Wait for permission to enter the reception area whilst maintaining social distancing.
- We encourage the use of contactless payments and online bookings.